As your personal professional Realtor, I will put all my experience as a Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Business owner, Property Manager and Relocation agent to work for you. I will also use my extensive local market knowledge, my local business contacts and all of the resources of Adams Cameron to help you and your family find the property that best suits your needs and requirements, and dreams for the best price possible!
My Real Estate Work Experience 2000-2013
-13 Years+ Real Estate Experience
-12 years experience helping Investors
- Property Manager for Senior Community
- Relocation Support Specialist
- Listing Agent for New Development homes for a National Investor Program
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Specializing in Ocean and River side Condominiums and homes since 2002
- Winner of the Presidential, Executive, and 100% Club Real Estate Awards
- Foreclosure Certified Specialist
- Short Sale Specialist
- First Home Buyers Specialist
General Work Experience
-14 yrs Experience in Telecommunications
- Worked in Industrial Engineering, New Product Introduction and Technical Marketing Program Manager
- 18 yrs Business Owner/Teacher of an Alternative Therapy Practice -
I am continuously involved in Animal Rescue-Rehabilitation and in fund raising events for Volusia County. I volunteer my time and use my therapeutic and communication skills and talents to help animals to become physically rehabilitated and emotionally re-adjusted to new situations and homes.
Also as a non-denominational ordained minister since 2001, I spend time doing spiritual counseling, marriage ceremonies, house blessings, and wakes or funerals.
My favorite hobby is riding and working with horses. My little Morgan named Andon lived to be a healthy happy 38 years old horse.
Sailing, mountain climbing and exploring new countries are also hobbies that I love.